Thursday, November 8, 2012

We made it!



Fly out on Day 8 (Sunday)

Home sweet home. No matter where you go or how long you’re gone for, it’s always good to come back home.  I’m very happy I live in Melbourne over the other cities. Sydney was a big city with a big city feeling. Melbourne is a small town feel in a big city. The only thing that’s a bummer is that no one hitchhikes! In Queensland, there were hitchhikers left and right and we even gave a backpacker a short ride to the next intersection. After we landed, we tried to hitchhike back, but it was a complete fail that ended in us having to pay the driver… blah! He was kind of an asshole and didn’t leave a good taste in my mouth. Though, the important thing was, we made it home! 



The first night sleeping in my own bed instead of in a camper with Cole’s feet next to my head was AMAZING! Now, it’s back to normal life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment