Sunday, October 7, 2012



Wow. Sometimes you just have to stop and take a deep breath, look around, and say damnnn am I lucky or what?!  One must always remember how lucky they are. No matter who you are, you always have something to be thankful for. Count your blessings for one day you may not have them. Look around at the people you surround yourself with. Be thankful for the wonderful family you have and the great friends and how all these people together make a magnificent support group. Bad things happen to everyone. Don’t get hung up on them. Life goes on. Though, it’s important to learn from these things. I believe you should take something from every experience. It’s always worth learning a lesson and growing. The bad days make the good day that much better. Being sick reminds you of how good you feel when you’re healthy.

Thanks mom and dad for opening my eyes to traveling! Thank you for the support! I’ve learned so much about the world and about myself. I have become addicted to traveling and now don’t want to stop : ) There are always places to see and people to meet. One day I’ll settle down, but for now the world is my backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment